360Visualizer is now looking for a proactive, creative and organized Content Creator to join their growing team. In this position you will get diverse tasks, which is why open-minded and active attitude is key. As content creator you will be building multimedia presentations to our customers.
This position offers a great opportunity to develop your skills within different areas of content creation and content analysis. As the company is growing it’s important that you have the ability to grow, to adapt to new situations, and to take action.
Type: Summer job, option for part-time job during semester
Suitable background: Flexible stage in studies – freshman to sophomore
Location: Tekniikantie 14, 02510 Espoo
Starting date: As soon as possible
Length: Three months period between start and end of August
Application DL: 15.5.2018
360Visualizer is looking for:
- Relevant study background (information technology or similar)
- An organized way of working and the ability to prioritize
- Flexibility and a growth-mindset
- Good programming skills
- Good communication skills in English
360Visualizer considers as an advantage:
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in the hotel industry
- Interest in photography and skills in photo editing
- An opportunity to grow and develop with the company according to your skills and interests
- A young and growing organization with low hierarchy and relaxed atmosphere
- Highly experienced and professional team members that will support your learning
- Competitive compensation and modern office spaces in Otaniemi
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com as soon as possible since we fill the position with the first suitable candidate.
For further information about the position kindly contact Timo Jantunen (+358 40 4188951, firstname.lastname@example.org).